Labels

10.19.2011

Things we did the Summer of 2011

As the weather is getting colder I am reminded that summer went so fast! Although I am excited about the cooler fall temps I don't want to forget all the fun we had the Summer of 2011!
Playing Washers in the court yard

Looks like I almost got a Ringer!

JT & Uncle Doy playing Bluegrass at Grandpa & Poppa Jerry's

My beautiful Mother's day hanging basket from my sweet mother-in-law kept
me and the Humming Birds happy all summer!

Claira playing Chicken with her cousins at Grandma & Poppa Jerry's

All we need is Becca to make this family photo complete.
This was taken on the front porch of our apartment.

This was fun. While JT was working a Camp Barnabas the neighborhood got creative.
The McCollum Girls and Claira had all of our neighbors decorate a care for JT. We taped them
together and made an accordion style book out of it. Then mailed it to him at camp.
We have nicknamed it "The Longest Card in the World"

Claira and Mackenzie playing dolls

Claira on 4th of July

The braces are off!! JT requested a burger from Hugo's to celebrate.

Claira got brave and had her burger with vegetables and liked it.
It was a picture worthy moment!

Thanks to Joe and Rosie we spent a wonderful day at the lake.
JT and Jay tubing.

Claira and JT on the boat

No comments:

Post a Comment