Labels

5.02.2013

Hammocking with Claira...my challenge to be spontaneous.

One of things I was so excited about in having a little girl was getting to re-live "park days".

Often when the weather was nice my mom and I would grab our books and blankets, head to Battlefield Park, find a nice shade tree and relax for an hour or so.

Well, yesterday was the day! It only took 13 years, but Claira finally came to me begging me to go to the park with her so that she could find a shade tree, relax and read books.

My first response was, not today because I need to do: X,Y,& Z. Then she challenged me to be spontaneous and seize the day! Thanks to Claira's convincing argument this is what my afternoon looked like instead:








1 comment:

  1. :) This makes me happy. Claira's right- nobody lives forever! (and you should never waste a pretty day)

    ReplyDelete