Labels

6.04.2013

He drives...from booster seat to drivers seat.

When both the kids were just little and older women would come up to me and say, "Time really goes fast, in a blink of your eye they are all grown up." I don't think I had any idea that they were right. It really does seem like yesterday when we removed JT's booster seat from the car and let him be a "Big Boy", and just use the seat belt. 


JT, this picture was taken on Mother's Day. We are on our way to Grandma and Poppa Jerry's to celebrate. I had to capture you chauffeuring me around.


It's official!!! You have your licenses, you can now leave the house, on your own without a parent!
Crazy, but very exciting!!!! 



 I haven't been one of those "cry baby" Moms, but today my heart did race and my eyes filled with tears at the idea of you and Claira taking your first mini-road trip to see the McCollum's.  I think your Dad was taking it harder than me. Thanks for calling when you arrived
and for being safe. 

Kids remember- When you have your own children, you will hear me say,
"Time really goes fast, in a blink of your eye they are all grown up." 
You'll have to just trust that I know what I'm talking about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment