Labels

2.03.2014

I Choose JOY January 2014



3. Claira realized that she needs to reach out to the girls in her church small group. Instead of having the attitude, "they are too worldly for me", she wants to develop relationship with them and help them with their struggles. GRACE

I have recently  been introduce to this amazing blog that has inspired me to start counting my joys! The Most Important skill-that-your-2014-really-needs blog post inspired me in realizing Jesus' GRACE over me even more!





JT showed Claira GRACE when he saw her using his computer w/O asking permission. He kindly asked if she would ask permission in the future. 

4. Something old, something new, something blue. 
Mrs. Jean and her husband Ira were such special people in my life. They always invited us over to enjoy time with their Grandaughters and Enchiladas.  Not long ago Claira captured this wonderful picture of Mrs. Jean, now, when we had a special girls lunch at my Mom's house. 


With Christmas money from my in laws I perchased new boots, which I love, and then my mother in law, Denni took me on  a special shopping trip for jeans. My most dreaded shopping item. Thanks to her wisdom I am now the proud owner of jeans that fit great and look amazing. The best part, she bought them for me. So unexpected and so kind!! 

Blue Willow with a surprise heart when I picked up my cup of tea. Yes, I'm LOVED! Or maybe it was a reminder to love. 

5. 
My Sunday afternoon read. We start back to homeschool tomorrow after an amazing Christmas break! Time to put the teacher hat on. "Lord, I need you, as always!"

Things to see....Season 4 Downton Abbey watch party begins tonight!  

6.


Phil 4:6-8
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. 
8 And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. 9 Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me—everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you. 


7. Graces others give me:

Jay prayes God's grace over me very day befor he leaves for work. I am a very blessed woman to be married to this godly man! 

My friend Callie is gracious by inviting Claira  to join her for thier "old lady" painting class every other Thursday. 

Angela is gracious to forgive me, Rebecca is gracious to let me vent, and Rachel is gracious by always hearing me, really hearing me. 

9. Gift Held
Sat with JT & Claira at lunch, laughing and sharing stories with one another. What amazing children The Lord has gifted me, each fitted for thier unique purpos.
Gifts walked by: the beautiful flowers I saw at Wilson Park this summer.

12. Beside:

Below: spent this beautiful Sunday on the Crystal Bridges Trail. 

14. Startling Graces of God:
Romans 3:19-22 God knew that I would never be able to do all that is expected of me by the standards of the law so he sent Jeaus so that I would be blameless of my sins. I don't understand it, but I  so thankful for it. I need to reflect more on the completeness of Christ instead of the incompleteness of me. 

23. Three Gifts found in Christ: Romans 5: 1-3
       1-Faith in Christ = Peace
       2-Faith in Christ = Highest Privilege, Confidence and Joy looking forward to sharing God's glory. 
       3-Faith in Christ = Confidence in Salvation, Endurance and Strength during problems and trials.      
          Strengthened Character 

27. Three Gifts found in the Kitchen:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment