Labels

2.05.2011

Thanksgiving "On the Mountain"









We have been snowed in for five days so I am trying to catch up on all my blogging for 2010 so that I can start blogging 2011.





Thanksgiving "ON THE MOUNTAIN" is always full games, food and noisy, mostly happy kids. We enjoy fried turkey, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls, chocolate pecan pie, and Nanny's famous chocolate dream pie. I appreciate that my parent's put no presure on us to be at their house on "the day". Most holiday's we celebrate early so that we can all be together. This year we celebrated Thanksgiving the Saturday before. We had great weather so we played games outside. Everyone stayed all day long so we were able to eat lunch and dinner together. Thanksgiving leftovers are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment