Labels

3.13.2013

Lesson Learned

Every girl/woman wants to be thought of, told you are special, and surprised!

It was one of THOSE days for me. I felt forgotten, which was a lie, but, the thought stuck with me all day. I didn't feel special , important or worth doing something special for. I knew I was believing lies so instead of drowning by sorrows in my latest novel I decided to glen some wisdom from my favorite marriage book. Help Meet by Debbie Pearl. I read the chapter about having a thankful spirit. I felt filled up by the Lord. I realized that I was, once again, looking to Jay to make me feel complete instead of my creator.

I put Help Meet away and decided to get back to my novel and look what I found when I opened my nook to read.



Does he know me or what?!! He left my love note in my Nook. He knew I would read before I went to bed and he wanted me to know that I AM special, important, and worth doing something special for! BE STILL MY HEART!

No comments:

Post a Comment