Labels

7.16.2013

Road Trip

Claira and had so much fun in June seeing the Morton's. This was our third time to visit Bartlesville and we loved it!!! 

Crazy Claira loved our upside down photo. I love that she always makes life interesting. I  so "in the box" she is so NOT! The Lord knew I needed her to makeup life so much more fun!! 

Rebecca's mom, Karen was also visiting with her incredible embroidery machine. For my birthday Rebecca had me pick out the designs and fabric I wanted on my very own tea towels. Two days of crafting with two great women was so much fun! 
I ended up saying bye to my best friend and my little girl. Yes, Claira stayed for another week! So, I headed home through Tulsa, for whatever reason I loved the look of these overpasses. 
When I got to the towers I started missing Claira like crazy. When we get to this point she always says, "Yay! We are almost there!!!

Over the next week Claira enjoyed being apart of the Morton Family aka Morton Camp and we realized how quiet our house is without Claira. And, none of us liked it, even JT. 

So glad you came home to us Claira!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment